Organizations rely on technology, but the trust they place in their technology is constantly under threat from data loss, system weakness or project failure.
Technology related failures persist because the full range and impact of technology risks is often ‘clouded by controls’. Existing control frameworks, usually focused on information security, provide an illusion of assurance whilst leaving major technology risks unmitigated.
Infopercept’s Technology Risk team helps clients to manage their technology risks.
Our team brings technology risk awareness to the boardroom while helping clients keep information assets secure, systems functioning and controls operating effectively.
What’s on your mind?
- Are you implementing a new system and can’t afford for the project to fail?
- Does your business embrace technology to reach new markets or are you in danger of being left behind? How do you control the risks of the new technologies?
- Do you have multiple compliance requirements or have a new compliance requirement to implement?
- Do you understand your data risks? Do you really know where or how you might be exposed?
- Do you have a rigorous process to identify and manage IT risks? Do you want to increase the value your IT risk management process provides?
- Do your IT systems deliver the value you anticipated? Does the IT organization struggle to meet the expectations of the business?
- Do you rely on third parties to deliver your critical IT services?
- Do you understand the risks your service providers create for your business?